Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Hello Card and Last Day for 25% off 25 Stamp Sets

 
Hi Blogging Friends!!!


"Halloween Hello" is a really fun set to use. I used the cute little bat on this card, but I also used the Stampin' Up! Washi Tape. I used two of the 25% off stamp sets to make this card, one is "Gorgeous Grunge" the other stamp set is called "Yippee-Skippee".
 
 
I have been using the "Gorgeous Grunge" a lot and really love it!

As soon as I seen the words "You Can Never Have Too Much Happy" in this stamp set I knew I was going to add "Halloween" to it! The word Halloween is also from "Halloween Hello" stamp set.
 
Here is a little different version. I added a bunch of black rhinestones onto this one. I bought a ton of them a while back when they were on the Clearance Rack.
 
Stamp Sets:
Yippee Skippee
Halloween Hello
Gorgeous Grunge
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla, Black
Accessories:
Black rhinestones, Witches brew Washi tape, Black marker
 
Halloween Hello Clear #131721 14.95
Yippee Skippee Clear #131344 14.95 Sale 11.21

Gorgeous Grunge Clear #130517 17.95 Sale 13.46
 
 
I got the idea from this card that Lisa Pretto  (one of my upline) sent me a couple of months ago, Congratulating me on a Stampin' Up! Promotion.
 
 
 
 
Last Day of the Sale!!!
Here they are!!!
 
 
I can't let you leave my blog without a little Halloween Fun.

We had a small Halloween Party this weekend and this is my Son Levi and his friend Johnny.

Love this pose!!!
 
 
Thanks for coming by my blog
I hope you take advantage of the 25 Stamp sets that are on Sale!
 
I would love to hear from you, just leave me a comment. If you have any questions just ask.
 
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin




No comments: