Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Cute Christmas Card

A Cute Christmas is the name of this stamp set, and yes it makes a cute Christmas card. lol I just got this set yesterday, by chance I was going to try and control myself and not buy a lot of Christmas sets this year but Bonnie one of the lady's in my stamping group bought two so I got it. I could have used some self control but who does that when it comes to Christmas.


 I used Glitter and Tinsel on this card, boy of boy does it Sparkle! I do love using pink on Christmas cards "blushing bride" makes great Girly cards.

 Glitter Glitter Glitter.. Everything is better with Glitter! My friend would say you mean Bacon! lol

 Here is the same card, but this would be more of what I would make for a swap or make and take. Plus on this one I did not put glitter on the trees, but I did on the main card.

Stamp Sets:
A Cute Christmas 9pc set #121135 Clear 18.95 Holiday Mini 2010
Ink and Paper Colors:
Baja Breeze, Blushing bride, Real red, Garden green
and White Paper
Accessories:
Aqua painter, Blushing bride ribbon, Sm Oval and Scallop Oval Punches,
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Clear Tinsel, In Color Glimmer Brads,
Sponge dauber, Markers same as inks.
Designer Series Paper:
Candy Cane Christmas $11.95 Holiday Mini 2010
#120809

Love you All
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Terry said...

Wow, you didn't waste any time using this stamp set! I think the rubber is burning.... I love what you did with my sketch! I think the sparkles ROCK.

Terry

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Yep.. Just like Cash with a Kid.. it was burning a hole in my Pocket.. or in my case my desk!! lol