Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Hoopla Card

This card turned out cute. I just got this set this week and put it right to use. I got the idea from the new Holiday mini. I just changed the stamp set and a few other things. What I like about this card is using the white and sponging on the sides to make it look snowy.



Here is a close up of how cool that new Champagne Glass Glitter looks.. "Yummy" as my friend Deanna aways says.

This card was made for a Stamp Club, what is great about it..its super cute and not a lot of layers plus fast to make. The girls said it was adorable and one of the girls bought the set.

I am not sure about all you but I am really lovein' that Stampin Up started making the sets in clear. The storage is so great and they stamp the same crisp image. Something I did for this club, I put a little snail on one of those real mini stamps.. and it stayed the on that block all night.

Stamp Sets:
Holiday Hoopla 9pc set 120450 clear Only 14.95!!
Contempo Christmas 4pc set 120594
Ink and Paper Colors:
Bashful blue, Real red, Crumb cake
Basic gray ink and White Craft ink
Accessories:
Snowflake embossing folder, sponge dauber,
Real red ribbon, Champagne glass glitter


Thanks for Looking my friends!!
Hugs Shirley Pumpkin


1 comment:

Terry said...

Super cute! I'm going to use this stamp set at my stamp-a-stack tonight!

Terry