Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Greeting Card Girl Card

I have to say that this stamp set is my Favorite stamp set in the Stampin Up Idea book and Catalog this season. I really love the vintage feel of this set. I really hope that SU comes out with more stamp set this style. She reminds me of all those really cute vintage post cards and cute ornaments that you can buy. I am going to have to get some kind of Christmas Tree and use this stamp set as the ornaments.




I made this card for a club meeting for my down line. She said it was the biggest hit of all the stuff they made. I got this idea from a card that Mary Fish made a few months ago and had to make my own version of it. I don't think you can go wrong with this stamp set.. if you don't have it yet... Better put it at the Top of your list!

Stamp sets:
Greeting Card kids
Contempo Christmas
Tiny Tags
Ink Colors:
Old olive, Riding hood red, Basic gray
Paper Colors:
Riding hood red, Old olive, Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:
Love Letter  (current pg 173)
Accessories:
Old olive satin ribbon, Ornament punch,
3 Heart punch, Dazzling diamonds glitter,
2.5 and 2.25 Circle punches, sponge dauber,
Aqua painter, Dimensionals.


Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh I like that, I might have to lift your lift of Mary's card. I don't have the Christmas kids set though, will see if I can improvise.