Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Place Cards

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! My Husband made Thanksgiving dinner this year, he is a really good cook. These are pictures of his Pumpkin Pie that he made with his home grown pumpkins. Its tastes so good, what I liked about it was that it was not as sweet as some of the pies that you can buy. That way you can really taste the pumpkin. Yum!






While Harold (my Husband) was cooking Dinner I made these name place cards. I used the fall set called "French Foliage" I used the Rock and Roll Technique.


Stamp sets:
French Foliage
Newsprint alphabet Set (retired)
Ink and Paper Colors:
Peach parfait, Cajun craze, More mustard,
Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate chip and Vanilla paper.

Happy Turkey Day!
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Terry said...

Cute! I like that you were stamping while Hal was creating a Thanksgiving feast. Did you actually eat a little pie with all that whipped cream? ha ha

Susanne said...

Those are lovely, a special touch for the table.