Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Monster Mash Halloween Count Down Week Eleven!!!

Hi Monster Mash fans!!

I was up late last night making this Band aid tin album. I was thinking Wow I am going to get this done and have my post up first thing in the morning.... but I was typing this post and falling asleep so I had to go to bed. lol

 I started to use some paper that was not current, but changed my mind and used the "Frightful Sight" DSP. I got out my Handy Dandy black spray paint out again, the tin is white and I sprayed the top of it black.
 
I have to say "it turned out so Stinkin Cute"!! I used a lot of the black rhinestones on the outside of the tin and on a few pages inside the album. I think I have 3 more of these tins I can't wait to  make them.

Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?

Here are the rules:

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.

The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a favorite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween.

When you post my badge please add a few words about about the blog hop. I had to Delete a few entries last week because they did not follow any of rules so maybe mention that their are a few rules. Thanks :)

I don't remember the Pants looking so Hot Pink when I painted them in!? Weird maybe it's the picture.

I cut out one of the Mustache pumpkins for Frankie to hold.

I just remembered that I needed to add the year of the photo's, that is 2008.

My Son Calvin in the little graveyard we made in the front yard for Halloween.

The Boys at the local Carnival. Levi has a Blondie wig on... lol He had found it at a yard sale for .50 cents and just could not wait to use it.

Levi and Calvin Carving Pumpkins.

Look at all the candy they got!!!! Wow!

The Album going into the band aid tin.

See it fits!! lol I used the "Zutter Bind it all" for the binding.

So next week is week 12 and its Halloween... lol I did not count my weeks right when I started my Hop. So I can't decide if I should pick a winner on week 12 or if you guys want to make ONE more project that week?

Then start a  Countdown to Christmas Hop?!

Leave me a Comment and tell me what you think!!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say you have to win this week! How cute are your projects!!
You rock!

Heidi Baks said...

That must be a little cutie of an album to fit into a tin! I was looking for the code. Did I miss it?

Heidi Baks said...

P.S. I was planning one more Halloween post next Mon, if you want to have the hop one more time.

Penny Hanuszak said...

I'm with Heidi one more blog post next Monday and it's done! This has been just a wonderful time Shirley and I've loved every week and all the fabulous entries. I agee with Heidi your little bandaid box is just fab and should be this week's winner!

Elizabeth Price said...

I agree with Kathryne that you should win this week. Your album it to die for (no Halloween pun intended, well maybe). The details are so fun and fabulous. Please definitely do a Christmas blog hop and I think I would love one more week of Halloween. Smiles, Elizabeth

Terry said...

I love your little album! And the photos look great. You still have black paint left? Amazing!!! I'm with the others - one more week of Halloween hoppin'!

Melissa Chapman said...

Hi there, I hope I did this correct! I have never entered a blog hop before! I love this album by the way :)

Candice said...

What a great little Album, just love what you did with the case :-)

Betty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Your blog hop looks very fun!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

What an Awesome idea! Love the way you decorated your album!