Monday, July 16, 2012

Stampin' Up Fabric Owls Jumping into my Suitcase for Convention 2012

I have been packing all day and...

Look whoo all climbed into my suitcase while I was packing for my trip to Salt Lake City, for SU's 2012 Convention. They are all excited for the trip a few of them are afraid of flying... poor little babies. lol

I am going to be Adopting them out to good homes while at Convention. I am not holding any of them I am just selling them, first come first serve kind of thing. I am staying at the Shilo, if you want more info email me at

with Convention Owl in the subject line

You can see by this picture that they are climbing onto each other to get in!!! lol

All their little arms are waving Bye Bye!!! "See you there"!!!

Eve and Alice 
They are made with the new SU "Orchard Harvest" fabric.

Janet and Sherri
They are made with the new SU fabric "Floral District".

This is Noel she is made with the new SU "Candlelight Christmas" Fabric

They are 15.00 each and I will be in Salt Lake City on Tuesday afternoon. I have given my cell number to a lot of people already so if you have it you can also Text Me. I don't want to break any SU rules so I will be selling them from my Hotel Room only.

Thank You
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin




9 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!

Tina said...

these are the cutest wish i had all of them, such great colors

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you are going to my stomping grounds..thats where I am from..love the owls..you have been busy..they are wonderful.;) have a wonderful time with what ever you are doing.;) its going to be hot..so be prepared.:)

LeAnne said...

Oh, they look like they can't wait to get to SLC! You could probably make these in your sleep, couldn't you? I LOVE Noel!
Take it from me everyone, I have one and they are CUTE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OMG Shirley, I hope you've bought a BIGGER SUITCASE; LOL!!! 45?!!! They are so stinking adorable, I love them all!!! I LOVE Noel also, she's so pretty! (LeAnne, I was so excited that I actually have two for myself and they are the cutest things here watching me stamping. I love them and think of you Shirley!) Anyway, have an AWESOME time at Convention and with sweetly parting with your cuties too! I will be thinking of everyone out there! Best wishes!!
Hugs, Donna

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Shirley, They are too darn cute. I wish I lived closer I would buy the pink one for sure.
I bet you are going to sell out of these right away!!!!!
Have fun.
Hugs,
tricia

Ros said...

Just lovely, can I ask did you have a pattern. I live in Australia and would love to make one
Ros

Ros said...

Just lovely, can I ask did you have a pattern. I live in Australia and would love to make one
Ros