Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin' Up Convention 2012 Meeting Shelli Gardner and Telling her my Owl Story.


Hi Blogging Friends!!!

More fun at Convention NEWS!!!

I met a bunch of fun girls from New York and while they where in my room looking at all my Owls, they helped me choose what owl to give to Shelli Gardner, CEO and Co-founder of Stampin' Up. I named the Owl "Michelle". She is named after a few different girls that I met named Michelle, so sweet and so nice.... Just like every girl in SU should be!!

Wow!!!  was so excited about seeing Shelli and giving her a gift. I told her my story about designing the SU fabric Owl after the owl punch and adopting them out my blog to pay my way to Convention 2012. She just loved my story and was so happy for my success.


Here is where handed it to her. Awww, Michelle is so darn Cute!!!

Shelli holding little Owl Michelle while I was telling her my story.


Just in case you did not see my other post about all 45 of the Owls having a Party in my room... here is the funny picture. If you are looking for "Michelle" in this photo... "Alice" is standing on her head. (the right center of the photo)

I had the best time at Convention this year and I really have all of you who bought my owls to THANK! It paid 100% of my trip. I got so many encouraging emails and girls just wishing me luck. I met a bunch of them at Convention and I know that when I go next year I will meet even more of you. With next year being 25th Stampin' Up Anniversary!!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am thrilled for you. You have some great memories for all the effort you put into getting to convention. Glad you had a good time.

Hofkissed said...

What a great story... and that you got to tell it to Shelli yourself!

michelle sturgeon said...

I am SO glad you gave Shelli the Owl! (and you named her after me...*blush*) I knew she would love it!
I am LOVING my Tinsel. I have pics of Stamp Bear meeting Tinsel and will post them later on my blog.
Great photos!

Cheryl Harlan said...

Hi Shirley,
Sherry was telling me about your owls and how adorable they are and they are AMAZINGLY CUTE! So glad you got to give one to Shelli. You make the most beautiful things. I'm glad I found your blog! Wish we could all get together sometime.
Thanks for sharing :)