Wow week 5!! That means only 7 more weeks until Halloween! I am going to start decorating my house this week maybe even today! I have been really busy and just have not had the time, and what have I been doing?? lots of Stamping!! I feel like I went to some event everyday this last week.
I just love both these stamp sets "Scaredy Cat" and "Jack of all Trades". When I stamped the pumpkin I stamped off once on my paper mat then stamped it on the card. It would just have been to dark with out doing it that way.
Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?Here are the rules:
1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.
The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a favorite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween.
I also entered my card into the 411 Sketch this week, I did not use the brads because they just competed with the Pumpkin Paper to much. So I just used one big button.
Jack of all Trades 8pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Scaredy Cat 5pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Old Olive, White, Black, Cajun Craze
Sponge dauber, 1/8th inch Old olive and Black ribbon, Springtime Vintage Button, Black thread
Designer Series Paper:
Frightful Sight 2011-2012 Catalog
Thanks for Playing Along!!