Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday Monster Mash Blog Hop Favorite Week Four!!

Is Penny!!!

I wanted you to see the close up of how cute the pumpkin is with Crystal Effects and the new Dazzling Details.

Do you want to Play along tomorrow here are the rules.

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.

The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a favorite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween. 

Penny Hanuszak

Thank you Penny for taking part in my Fun 12 Week Halloween Count Down. I loved your card it is Spooky and Cute at the same time!

If you have not been to Penny's Blog yet to see this cute card, Please Jump over and leave her a Comment!

Hugs
See you all Tomorrow
Shirley

8 More weeks to go!

4 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks so much Shirley! You've totally made my night. I love playing along with this blog hop and I encourage anyone who hasn't joined in yet, to get on board! Such fun, thank you again.

Cely said...

Used the new dazzling details today too! LOVE this stamp set and you make them so stinkin cute!

Terry said...

This is a really cute card! Love the glitz and the Crystal Effects.

Dale Morin said...

Congrats to Penny. Love the card!