Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scaredy Cat Swap and Monday Monster Mash

This is Post #2 for MMMHC Blog Hop Week 6

Wow I love the stamp set Scaredy Cat!! Then put that cat on one of my favorite things in the world... Pumpkins! BAM! you have a super cute Halloween Card!

I used the silver smooch spritz, I tried to use the picture that showed it the most.

I am adding it to my MMMHC Blog Hop, Click Here to see the rules on how to play along.

Here is a close up, make sure that your black ink pad is really Juicy. (lol that always makes me laugh). I also stamped off the Cajun Craze to get the pumpkin a little lighter.

Stamp Sets:
Scaredy Cat 5pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Jack of all Trades 8pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Black, White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Silver Smooch Spritz, Mini Silver brads, 1inch and 1 1/8 inch Circle Punches.
Big Shot:
Spider web embossing folder.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley


2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Got to love that smooch. This card is fabulous Shirley! What fun you must have had! What was the card contest all about? Sounds like a riot. Okay got to make my MMMHCD card so I can be the next entry. See you soon.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this card as well! the smooch makes it look blingy!