I started decorating my house for Halloween this week. I have a ton more to do, I think I have over 20 tubs full of Halloween stuff. Next week I will add some photos of how it is going. I need some of my friends to come help me!! (I hope someone can hear me!)
Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?
Here are the rules:
1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.
The Blog Hop is every Monday for 12 weeks. I am picking a favorite every week for 12 weeks and then out of the 12 picking a Grand Prize winner. The Prize is $25.00 in new cool stuff from the new Holiday Mini. The winner will be announced on Halloween.
Here is my card this week. I just got this Hostess stamp set "Warmest of Wishes" only 10 Hostess dollars! Wow I love the owl punch and when I seen this stamp holding the pumpkin trick or treat bag I had to have it. The witch hat and the Candy stamp are from "Spooky Bingo Bits".
I used the sketch from
I am also playing along with Paper Players Animal Challenge.
One of my favorite Challenges.