Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dinoroar Card For A Friend

Just got some new stuff this week and had to open it right up and show it off!! I really wanted to use the new Silver Glimmer Paper.... Wow does it sparkle!! The Spice Cake paper is so pretty I love it... I think it is my new Favorite!


This week at A La Card Monkey we are making a card for a friend.



Stamp sets:
Dinoroar 7pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Soft Suede, White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Pool Party ribbon, Circle punches 1 1/2 and 1 3/8, Candy cane buttons, Aqua Painter.
Designer Series Paper:
Spice Cake 2011-2012 Catalog

My Son Calvin made these for the Garden Show at his School this week. So Darn Cute!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

5 comments:

Terry said...

Cute card. Is your friend a little boy? lol I love that silver glimmer paper AND the Spice Cake dsp - gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, this is so fun! What a great idea! And Calvin's little boats are so cute, too!

Denise Pustelniak said...

When your friend gets this card they ought to be pleased!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love this sketch and love your card. That dinosaur is petty cute looking. Looks like talent runs in your family. Calvin's little boats are just toooooo cute!!!

Ulrike said...

I love your card! It`s great! Liebe Grüße Ulrike