Thursday, July 12, 2012

Friendship Card for iSpy Sketches with Ooh La La! paper from the Paper Studio


Hello my Blogging Friends

I seen this cute sketch at iSpy Sketches, and just had to make a card for my friends that came over for a day of  stamping.

I just can't get enough of this color combo, Black, White and Melon mambo.

Check out all the really cute cards over at iSpy Sketchs!

I found this ribbon at Michael's, it matches Melon mambo perfect. I cut the brad legs off and used hot glue to put them onto the card.

Stamp Set:
Million little things from Hampton Art
Ink and Paper Colors:
Black, White, Melon Mambo
Accessories:
Pink ribbon, Antique brad, Sponge dauber

Designer Series Paper:
Ooh! La! La! paper from Paper Studio
Big Shot:
"Pocket Watches embossing folder by Tim Holtz

The Owl Queen cards in the above picture are HERE.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love the pink and black and papers! Wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

KER said...

that is one of my favorite color combos too!!...great work with the sketch...love the papers and embellies...following ya now

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Hi Shirley! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day, I am following you back now. Your card is beautiful...love the color combo!

Kim Teasdale said...

Love the bright pink the the white and black! It's such a fantastic contrast :D Thanks for playing along this week over at iSpy Sketches!