Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vintage Baby Shoes with Girly Tag... Great for a Baby Shower Gift

Hi Blogging Friends!!!

I found a bunch of old baby shoes at an estate sale a few weeks ago and wanted to make something with them. I thought... how cute it would be to add something Vintage to a babies room. I love baby shoes and have a bunch of them around my house as decorations. I also have kept a few of my kids baby shoes and have them on display in cabinets. It is just fun to have little 3D memories of your kids.

I used the retired rose ribbon from Stampin' Up for the laces. Then made the tag with a rosette behind it. I think this would make a great gift at a baby shower!!! What do you think?

I also added some pink flowers that I had (a Birthday gift from Deanna) with the NEW Crystal buttons from Stampin' Up. The ink is rose red and that is the pom pom trim from the SU Summer Mini 2011.

I used a safety pin to put it all together at the top of the shoe.

No.... I am not having a baby and No... My Daughter is not having a baby.  lol I just made it for fun and to sell at my Booth at Viking Village or maybe Etsy.

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirley, I love this idea! Very cute tag too.

michelle sturgeon said...

SO adorable! I hope they sell well for you.