Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin' Up Convention 2012 Riverton Campus Tour with Friends!!!

Ok... It happened again!! Yes something fantastic!!

Jenn and I wanted to do the tour of the Riverton Campus first thing in the morning with Penny Hanuszak... But we got a late start and thought that we had missed her. Penny and I have never met but wanted to hang out during Convention. So by the time Jenn and I were ready to do the tour around noon, I walked over to the line and Penny was standing right there.... I mean right there next to me and said.... "Shirley Pumpkin?"... lol I said "yes" she said "I am Penny" my mouth dropped open I just could not even believe it!! 4000 people here and she was standing next to me! We were so excited!!

Penny and I at Riverton

 This is the cleanest warehouse on earth!

Next photo's are some of my favorite things that we saw!
I took over 300 pictures and had to pick just a few to share.










Jenn



And I saved the best for last!!! I saw one of my owls that I made on Lisa Fennewald's Desk!!

Jenn and I have a long day tomorrow and I need to get some sleep. We are having the best time ever and already decided to come next year.... and bring Deanna! and I hope even more friends.!!!


This is not the last of the things I have to share....
MORE TO COME!!

More Friends... More Owls... and More Fun Stuff!!!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, your owl is right there in a SU! OFFICE, you must've been soooo overjoyed to see it, I sure was! And that's exactly the one that I have too (Dani), whoop-whoop!!!! I was happy to read you came upon it, not knowing if you "set one up there?!" Soo cool!

Alllll of your entries are great, the owls and people/friends!!! I'm loving seeing everything!

Have a BLAST! And trust me, I know it has begun!!! Thanks for sharing; Big Hugs, Donna

Hal said...

You're famous!!! I am so glad you're having fun!

Michelle said...

I am so happy to see you made it to convention. I can say I knew you before you were famous. He he. Have a wonderful time

Anne Marie Hile said...

Loved taking that tour! That pink room in the "museum" was the BEST EVER! I saw that owl too and totally thought of you! I wondered if it was yours! Sorry I didn't get a chance to run into you at Convention, girly! :( Boo! Big hugs!

Snowmanlover said...

Glad I recognized you too!!!!! barb

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great post and I love our picture together! Your karma was really working and I'm so glad we ran into each other like that! Love your owl pictures and especially the little guy on the desk. That was just soooooooooooo funny when we saw him/her! Wow pictures with Shelli, now you're even more famous!!!!! Have a good one girlfriend!

michelle sturgeon said...

I saw your owl on her desk and smiled! I especially love the sign the owl is on.