Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop with Snow much Fun! Week Three!

Hi My Blogging friends!! Its week three for the Christmas Blog Hop... and Oops I made another card with "Snow Much Fun"! lol This is the first time I used this chubby little snowman on a card, is he just cute or what!!

I cut the mittens out of the background paper and put them on his stick arms. I still have some of that "Clear Tinsel Trim" from last years Holiday mini, so I got it out for this card, it looks good on the button.

Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

I used the sketch from this weeks "Freshly Made Sketch's #12" for my layout. Go check out the Design Teams Cards... Fabulous stuff!

What a fun time Hand Stamped Sentiments is having this week with a Winter Theme! Check out by clicking the link!

I took this picture at a different angle to that you can see the "Shimmer Paint" and the black rhinestones. I stamped the boots and scarf on the red paper and cut them out.

The Stamp said "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" but all I wanted was the Merry Christmas so I had to cut it out.... fun fun!!

Stamp Sets:
Snow Much Fun 7pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Jolly Old Saint Nick 2010 Holiday Mini
Ink and Paper Colors:
Not Quite Navy, White.
Accessories:
Sponge dauber, Frost white Shimmer paint, Candy cane button, Clear Tinsel trim, Marker Pumpkin pie, Aqua Painter.
Designer Series Paper:
Winter Park-Echo park paper co
Big Shot:
3 inch Circle

Thanks so much everyone!! I just can't wait to see what you all make this week!!
Hugs
Shirley

16 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

It's all about those mittens! Too too cute!

Snowmanlover said...

Oh you are welcome, your card is too cute as always. Love the little mittens! Very cheerful!

None None said...

So cute and great detail with the mittens on the snowman echoing the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lauri said...

Love those mittens and the detail you added! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I love Snow Much Fun it is an awesome stamp! The mittens are such a cute touch! And great minds thing alike on the clear tinsel! Too funny!

Terry said...

The tinsel and mittens make your card a Winner! It's really adorable. I can't believe this is the first time you used that chubby snowman. You can put ANYTHING in his "hands."

Dale Morin said...

He is so cute! Love his mittens!

Jen Mitchell said...

I can't stop using this stamp set. Those guys are just so darn cute. Never thought to give them some mittens though. Cute idea! I love your shimmery snow too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Did you hand cut the tag you stamped the sentiment on or is that a die?

Denise Pustelniak said...

Shirley, what a cute and special card! This so much fun! Hey, I posted my card wrong (I'm such a pest) tell me what to do to fix it cuz I have no clue!

Jen Timko said...

What a great use of this fellow! I love the tinsel trim and those little mittens! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh so super cute ... love the mittens and love the tinsel!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

LeroyLime said...

Snow Much Fun!! Great use of the tinsel and your DP, I LOVE cutting images out too! The sketch almost makes your little snowman look like he's stuck in a globe. Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Cindy Hall said...

Adorable! I love how you put some mittens on your snowman. So cute! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very cute! Love the mittens on the snowman!

Anonymous said...

Love your snowman and his mittens! A very fun card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

Another cute card! Love that paper and how you cut out the mittens for the snowman. Thanks for taking the time to play a second time this week with our challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.