Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monster Mash Winner of the 12 Week Blog Hop and So Much More!!

The Monster Mash Blog Hop is over and I have been trying to pick a winner for the last few days. It has really been a hard decision to make. I have picked the winner below, plus I re-posted all the other winning cards from every week.... I would really love you if all could stop by and leave some love on their comment page!! All these girls worked so hard and made this blog hop so much fun!


The Winner of the 12 week Monster Mash Blog Hop is Frankie!!!

Frankie Winner of Monster Mash Blog Hop

I really love this card with the Howl-o-ween Creeps dancing the Monster Mash. The disco ball was a really great idea and makes the card Spooktacular!! Plus if you look at how will she colored in the Creeps with the high lighting and the eyes are perfect. Frankie Girl you done good!!
Now you say "what did I win" Frankie you get to pick $25.00 worth of anything from the Stampin' Up Catalog!! Yep! That's right!

Penny Winner week 12
Penny was the winner of week 12 and week 2. I think she was in all 12 weeks of the blog hop, and aways with kind words to everyone and sweet messages to me. Penny I loved all your projects and you could have easily won more weeks!

Heidi Winner week 11
Heidi is one talented girl!! This coffin was one my favorites, I told her that I have a few of these and have taken them out to work on and I have just looked at them. lol When you go to her blog look around she has lots of cute ideas.


Elizabeth Winner week 10
Elizabeth is an Artisan Award winner and boy can you tell. She has an eye for detail that you just don't always see. This wreath took a lot of work, and she called it "Leftovers" you have to go to her blog to see why.

Candice week 9
Candice made the cutest little things that you just would not think of.  She did not just put a Sucker inside an envelope... she added ribbon a punch bat and some stamping to make it a Wow. Thank you Candice

Sandra Winner week 7
Sandra made this cute card using a lot of different layers of DSP, sometimes when you see people do that you think "Yikes to much", but Sandra had a good balance with this card. That is why I love it so. Thank you Sandra

Terry Su Winner week 6
Terry used a Big Shot die that is not really for making bags, and I loved it! Terry has a very creative mind that never stops... if you ever need an idea go to her blog first!

Karen Winner week 5
When I first seen Karen's card I truly loved it. Those ghosts just made me laugh and the layout and the colors were perfect. Plus I think she took this card a different direction then other people who did this sketch... you are good Girl!

Penny Winner week 4
Here is Penny's second card on the blog hop countdown. She used a lot of bling and sparkle. I just could not take my eyes off of it! I think Penny said at one point that she only had 3 Halloween stamp sets and she did all 12 weeks of the hop! Wow now that is Talent!

Denise Winner week 3

Denise made this really cute scrapbook page, the only one in the hop that won. Here she used MDS and some extra rhinestones and so much more you have to see it close up on her blog. Thank you Denise for all your kind words and all the comments you are one sweet gal!

LeAnne Winner week 2

Gee's what can I say about LeAnne, that girl is the nicest person in the world! I love her blog and sometimes I even feel like a stalker when I look at it so much... lol This card is so stinkin cute with the vintage image, rustic ribbon and all the other little details on it! This girl can take an old tag from a pair of jeans and make it a card. She has skill!!

Kathryne Winner week 1

Kat is Crafty! I just love this card. You will have to see the other pictures on her blog to see how it opens up... so cool!! Kat also has been here for the 12 weeks of the blog hop. I could aways count on her to leave comments and be the first one's to upload her project. I can tell she is always the one at her desk until the wee hours making something! Thank You Kat!

Now to show you all the new Badge for the Christmas Blog Hop
Now this weekly hop is going to be anything goes!! Any Stamp set any Paper and so on! It will be fun and we get some of our Christmas cards made.

It starts on this Wednesday and I will have the winners picked every Tuesday.

 Every one who participated are all now my Blogging friends and will go on my Christmas Card list. So girls email me your addresses!!

Thank you all again for making this so much fun for me!!
Hugs
Shirley

12 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Wow! It's fantastic to look back at all the winners. What fantastic Halloween creations they all are! Cant wait to see what everyone creates for Christmas :)

Unknown said...

Wow the Frankie card is so cool! I love the disco ball! Congrats Frankie!!! Wow we really did a great job with our cards and projects over the last 12 weeks!. Too funny that I was actually at my desk at 2am when I decided to check my e-mail and got the wonderful news that there will be a Christmas Hop!!!! I am uber excited! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the way!!!
Thanks Shirley for hosting all the fun!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congrats Frankie on such a winning card! I loved it when I saw it the first time and looking at it again today I can see why it won! So much detail and fun in that card. What a walk down memory lane looking at each of the 12 weekly winners..........wow! Great cards ladies and take a bow Shirley for all your hostessing! You're the best!

Now I'm getting all psyched up for the Christmas Hop. Love the little button.....soooo cute!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful projects, Everyone!

LeAnne said...

Congrats to all the winners and all the participants who made Shirley & Terry's blog hop so much fun every week! I just wish I could have played more! On to the next one! Yahoo!

Dale Morin said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I really enjoyed your Halloween event. Looking forward to the Christmas one. I think I will try to participate!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wonderful creations! Shirley, I know it was hard but I Love your choice!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Congrats to the winners! I love all the projects!

Elizabeth Price said...

I was super impressed with the Monster Mash card as well. The disco ball took it way up and over the top to awesomeness for me. And, the card perfectly fit your blog theme. Thanks Shirley for hosting 12 weeks of fun :0) Elizabeth

Snowmanlover said...

Congrats to the winners. It was fun playing along. Love the new badge!

Candice said...

Great Job to all the players. There were some AWESOME cards/projects. Looking forward to the Christmas Blog Hop :-)

Denise Pustelniak said...

THANK-YOU SHIRLEY!!! for another fabby bloghop!