Sunday, November 6, 2011

Winner Winner Halloween Countdown Blog Hop Week 12

Is Penny

Week 12 is over and one last Winner of the week. Thank you Penny the Crow is Fabulous and he sure has a Attitude!



Its time to say Good Bye to this really cute badge that Terry Su made me for my Halloween blog hop.

I also want to thank everyone who joined in on the fun of this blog hop. So many of you left comments on all the entries and that always makes everyone happy!!

So here is a peek at the new Badge for Christmas

Is it cute or what!! Terry Su made it for me... she is a Wonderful friend!


Thank you
Hugs
Shirley Su

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

I can't believe it. I almost didn't make the post deadline for this old crow and my card........ I was burning the oil. So this makes this win just that much more special! Thanks so much. I want to congratulate all the other players this week too for their totally awesome projects and for playing along. You made it so much fun!! Thanks again Shirley for having an extra day.