Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop with Merry Winter and Freshly Made Sketches

Here we go girls!! Time for the Christmas Blog Hop to start!! Christmas cards are so fun and have been around forever.!! I have noticed that less people are sending them, my Mom is one of them.... so sad :(  I started with a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches... it was so cute I had to make a card using it!!

These little guys remind me of the S'mores dudes. I have a really cool collection of them, I did a mini Christmas tree with them one year.

Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

Go to Freshly Made Sketches to join the Challenge.

This was just a quick and easy bow I did, with two pieces of ribbon. One of my favorite sayings for a snowmen is "some of my best friends are flakes" lol.

Stamp sets:
Merry Winter 10pc set 2010-2011 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, White
Accessories:
Blushing Bride ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, Markers Blushing bride, Pear Pizzazz, sponge dauber.
Designer Series Paper:
Nursery Nest in Catalog 2011-2012

Thank you so much I can't wait to see all the great Christmas Cards!
Hugs
Shirley Su'


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirley

You crack me up! And I suppose I would qualify as a flake!! One of my Fav things are snowmen! I will post my collection when I get my decorating going!

Thanks for hosting again!!!

Kathryne

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great start to what I know will be a super few weeks of Christmas magic! I love snowmen too and all my friends are flakes......just like me! LOL! Anyway will be joining in this fun event.

Penny
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Lauri said...

Those are the cutest little snowmen!! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Your bow is gorgeous! Love the pinks and blues - very cute card!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute!

Jen Timko said...

What fun colors and your little snowmen are great! Super use of the layout! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awww, Shirley...just when I didn't think I need this stamp set. *sigh* All it took was for you to showcase it in pink with a darling double bow and I'm hooked. Lol!! I love all of the fun shading you added. it really gives those little guys a bunch of character. "Snow" much fun, Shirley! (hugs)

Terry said...

I love this! I love those words in a heart shape. So cute!!! The colors are perfect too.

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness....this is so cute I want to eat them up!

Dale Morin said...

Shirley, The box came up after I left your site. Love the card and that stamp set. I got this set and have yet to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

None None said...

This is so cute! I love the sentiment that you added and the colors are just delightful! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Snowmanlover said...

ccute cute shirley!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh so gorgeous ... love the pink and blue combination ... very pretty!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those snowmen totally remind me of S'mores! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Very FUN card! It does look like the S'mores dudes.

Lesley said...

Hi Shirley!
What an adorable card! I love those marshmallow snowmen! Great idea to use the ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Hugs,
Lesley

Cindy Hall said...

Such a cute card and I love that bow! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!