Sunday, November 6, 2011

Merry Winter Card

 I was making more of the card that I did for A La Card Monkey, but I changed it up with a different stamp set and a rosette. I really love how it turned out.

I just love this spice paper for Christmas. I do wish SU would have made a Christmas Paper (DSP) that did not have any Brown in it!! What is the story on that.... Brown in Christmas Paper? What!!

This is a really fun sketch, go to A La Card Monkey to join the Challenge.

Yummy Button!!

Stamp sets:
Merry Winter 10pc set 2011-2012 Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Soft Suede, Vanilla
Accessories:
Vanilla soft ribbon, Jewelry tag punch, Hemp thread, White smooch spritz, Spice button, 1/8 Vanilla Ribbon, Pumpkin pie marker
Big Shot:
Tasteful Trim Die
Perfect Pennants Die
Designers Series Paper:
Spice Cake in the Holiday Mini 2011

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Su


4 comments:

Ulrike said...

Beautiful card and beautiful details!!! I love the little snowmans. Thank you for playing with the monkeys! Liebe Grüße Ulrike Guest Designer

Denise Pustelniak said...

Both your cards are blingin' fantastic! Both your stamp sets are great.

Snowmanlover said...

Gorgeous card, Shirley!!!

Terry said...

I love this! That rosette is perfect, as is the big button. Are you selling this for big bucks tomorrow? lol