Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Halloween Day and Spooky Album for Monster Mash

Halloween is always so much fun!!

 I started the day with a Candy Corn Latte, and it was so Yummy!!. Then I went to lunch with my Daughter Sabrina.

 Sign at the Coffee Shop

This is a guy that was at the Coffee Shop dressed as Darth Maul, he works at the Guitar store at the Mall. He looked so real!

Then Sabrina and I went to Spirit Halloween. Here she is with her new Baby. lol

OK.... that one is Creepy!

The Sheriff is in Town!

lol Maybe he is winning with every one dressing like him on Halloween.

This is the lady at the Check out when I was buying some Halloween lights.
She is looking for her Puppy... LMAO

My Son Calvin is Zombie Donald Trump, and Johnny is a Boy Zombie. I took some old clothes that we had and cut them all up. I know... that was a really nice suit but it did not fit Calvin any more.... I just had to use it. I used white and black makeup on them, then I used this blood that is in a spray bottle. I just sprayed them with the blood while in the front yard, it would have been on the walls if I did not do that!! lol

Tanner is a fairy Snow boarder, and Levi my Son is.. I am not sure!! lol

This is me with the Zombies. I am the girl from Harry Potter and I am waving a wand to Zap my Husband that is taking the picture.... and Yep he is a frog now. LOL

This is one of the chip board albums that you can buy each letter and make any word you want. I did Spooky, now all I have to do is add a bunch of cool Halloween Photos.


I had a really hard time taking pictures of it, I had to put it on the floor. I just love the Eeeek rhinestones!

The front end of the album.

The back page, it is just to many photos to do all of the album. I will do that when I get all the pictures inside of it.

Do you want to Play along with the Monster Mash Blog Hop.?

Here are the rules:

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.... I broke this on this week so can you!
3. Yes using Retired is OK...
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.

Thanks for looking I hope you all had a fun Halloween like me!!
Hugs
Shirley

3 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Great pictures. The spooky album is great.

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a trip to the Mall! Love those pictures Shirley...... you just have too much fun!!!! Great album and can't wait to see it with the pictures too! TFS. And thanks for one last Monday. Hopefully I can post Too...........I'm trying.

Denise Pustelniak said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!