Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop with Snow much Fun!

Hi my Winter Blog Hop Friends

What fun I had making this card. This stamp set "Snow much Fun" is my favorite Snowman set this year, they are just so cute and those little birds are the best!

I had to make rosettes for this card. Then added the snow flakes on top for some Bling. I just love this color combo. I love baja breeze for a Christmas color.

Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

I knew I wanted to use the stamp set "Snow much Fun" So I was on the hunt for a fun sketch that I could use. I found one at Stampin' Queens my oval is bigger but I still followed the sketch. The only problem was I did not check to see if the linky was closed.... and it was, so I missed the challenge. lol

If the Snowman does not have a Carrot nose.... its not a real Snowman! I am so loving the rosettes, I have to control myself not to put them on every card I make, lol

What a Cute Bow!

Stamp Sets:
Snow Much Fun 7pc set 2011-2012 SU Catalog
Ink and Paper Colors:
Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Real Red, White, Basic Gray
Accessories:
Silver Glitter paper, Red grosgrain's ribbon, Sponge dauber, Dazzling diamonds glitter, Markers same as ink colors, Pearls.
Designer Series Paper:
Ski Slope
Big Shot:
Northern Frost Sizzlit strip die, Oval Scallop Frame bigz die

Thanks Everyone!!
Hugs
Shirley


10 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Shirley, I think you should win! LOL! This is gorgeous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Shirley! This is awesome! All of that pretty sparkle and detail...and that loopy bow...*sigh*. All I'm going to say is YOWZA! I love everything about this! Hugs! :)

Karen said...

Hi Shirley, I just discovered your Blog Hops the other day via Penny Hanuszak. I hope I will get the time to play along this week. Your snow man card is fabulous with all its bling and rosettes

Terry said...

Fabulous! I love the snowflakes on the rosettes. That stamp set is fabulous. Gorgeous card, Shirley!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Brilliant Shirley!!!! I think this is my favorite card for the year so far. The detail and bling and just everything is stunning. I have got to figure out how to make those bows they are soo stinking cute!

Unknown said...

What size are your rosettes? I forgot to ask

Thanks Shirley!

Dale Morin said...

Love your snowman and the snowflakes with the rosettes! Just beautiful. Love the glitter!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Too bad you missed the cutoff at Stampin' Queen Shirley, because this card was definitely a winner! What a gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love all the sparkles and your rosettes. You rocked it girl!!!

Karen said...

Thanks for fixing my URL Shirley

paper bag create said...

Just GORGEOUS!!! Love the bling and one of my fave snowmen. Thanks for hosting another blog hop! :)