Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winner Week Three of Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop!

Terry!!

Terry made this beautiful Stunner of a Card this last week. I really love the clean lines and all the glitter. I love the idea of just embossing that one little strip on the side. Thank you Terry for adding your Beautiful Vintage Christmas Card. The link to Terry's Blog is below.


Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop... want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add badge to post with link back to my blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

I have a really big Surprise for you all on my next post for the Winter Wednesday Christmas Blog Hop!! What I made is so darn Cute ... You might pee you Pants!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley

5 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!!!!! My little girl is making stuffed owl for all of her friends for Christmas but they are tiny. Sooo adorable!!!!!! I LOVE that they have names!!!

Snowmanlover said...

Congrats, Terry!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Terry!! I loved this card!

Nasir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terry said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks for choosing my card, Shirley!!!! BTW, I had to change my underwear after seeing your adorable owls. hee hee