Friday, November 4, 2011

Nature Walk Card for A La Card Monkey #81

Hi Monkey Challenge Friends!!

This week at A La Card Monkey we are doing a card for a friend or a thankful card. I chose to make a friend card with the stamp sets "Nature Walk" and "Whimsical Words".

I used the silver glimmer paper, it's so hard to take a good picture of that. It is so sparkly that its blinding... lol
Here is the link to A La Card Monkey. All you have to do is make a card using this sketch, that is for a friend or thank you card.

This stamp set and this paper is a Great Combo!!

I made three jewelry tags and doubled them for the top of the card.

This is a picture from my bedroom window, when I woke up to the Sunrise on the Olympics. They were so pink and Beautiful, but you can see the black clouds above and with in an hour it was raining cats and dogs and the Mountains were gone.

Jump on over to Terry Su's Blog and see her Monkey Challenge Card, we used the same paper this week.... lol two great minds think alike.

Stamp sets:
Nature Walk 7pc set 2010-2012 Catalog
Whimsical Words 6pc set Sell-a-bration 2009
Ink and Paper Colors:
Pool Party, Soft Suede, Vanilla
Accessories:
Vanilla soft ribbon, Jewelry tag punch, Hemp thread
Big Shot:
Tasteful Trim Die
Designers Series Paper:
Spice Cake in the Holiday Mini 2011

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Shirley Su

1 comment:

Judy said...

Beautiful card! If I had that awesome view out my bedroom window, I would never leave that spot!!!